B&B Reggio Calabria Guest House Via Marina offers in the first place not only wonderful rooms that in reality are real self-sufficient studios with independent entrances, but also equipped kitchenettes and comfortable en-suite bathrooms with large glass showers.
This wonderful B&B Reggio Calabria is located on the ground floor of a 1930s building, directly on the waterfront known above all for being the most beautiful in Italy, a step away from the Museum that houses the Riace Bronzes and the Beach, from Corso Garibaldi and from the attractions of the city center.
The venue also has a condominium courtyard with non-reserved parking which can be used free of charge until exhaustion of availability; furthermore it is located on the seafront where the parking is easily located and is on a white strip (free).
WHY TO CHOOSE Bed Breakfast Reggio Calabria?
1) we are on the most beautiful seafront in Italy;
2) we are above all 300 meters from the shores and the beach;
3) we are 350 meters from the Museum that houses the Riace Bronzes, from Corso Garibaldi and above all from the nightlife of Reggio;
4) moreover, our rooms are real Studios, nice mini suites all with independent entrance, all equipped with bathroom and kitchenette;
5) last, but not least, the internal parking is free.